- This policy covers how Humphreys Hitch and Trailer Parts treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of our products and services. Personal information is information about you that identifies your name, address, E-Mail address, phone number, and other information that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not necessarily apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that our company does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Humphreys Hitch and Trailer Parts (hereafter referred to as Humphreys) collects personal information when you register with our company, when you use our products or services, when you visit our web pages or the pages of our partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Humphreys may combine information about you that we have collected with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, and personal interests.
- We automatically receive and record information in our logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the web pages you request.
- We use that information to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Humphreys does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Humphreys under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Humphreys communicate with you about offers from Humphreys and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing us to collect and use their child's information without consenting to sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal processes, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Cookies and Data Stored on Your Computer
- Humphreys may set, store, and access Humphreys cookies on your computer.
- Humphreys sites allows other companies who show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Humphreys cookies.
- We may use web beacons to access cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with our products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
- Humphreys limits access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your Humphreys Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas we uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.